Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm Going Home... FINALLY!


    Since I arrived in Vietnam four years ago, I haven't been back to the states.  I've traveled to Cambodia, Thailand, and around the Southern and Central parts of Vietnam, but that's as far as I've been in four years.  I got caught up in work and being comfortable here.  Tomorrow morning, I'm finally going home for a little over three weeks, and here are some things I'm looking forward to.

    1. Of couse, seeing friends and family
    2. EATING Southern food
    3. Sweet tea
    4. EATING at fast food restaurants
    5. EATING at chain restaurants

    I guess I'll return to Vietnam 20 lbs heavier, so that treadmill and ski machine in my spare bedroom will finally be put to use when I come back.  See you when I come back because I doubt I'll have time to blog while at home!

    I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    naturally i read ur blog.i feel sad bcz of missing home.:(.

    June 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home