Friday, October 24, 2008

Dreary Day

It has rained.. and I mean rained heavily all day. For some reason, I have lost my voice today, which is not condusive to teaching, so I will stay home tonight and rest. Luckily, my most favorite person in the world, Ms. Patsy, will take my classes tonight. She's my heroine.. but not the drug. More like.. Supergirl.



Little Michael and I went shopping, finally, at Coopmart for the Halloween party tomorrow that I'm in charge of. Unbeknownst to me, Mrs. Khang decided to combine the birthday party and the Halloween party. She must not understand the difference in themes. So I'm a little miffed about that and the fact that I wasn't notified or even asked because it IS my responsibility. Such is life. I need a beer.



Off to sleep again now.. at 3:45pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home