Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Tonight at KTV, my Bin Laden costume made its second appearance, and of course it was a hit. I taught class as the crafty Al-Qaeda fugitive. One thing you can't say about my classes is that they are boring!! The class got three lessons tonight: a review of past and future tense, Halloween history, and a lesson on American foreign policy. Fun times had by all.



My students tonight invited me for coffee and beer afterward, and we had a great time. Mr. Mark, little Michael, and Ms. Patsy came, too. Of course, Osama ordered beer. He's a tricky one! Today wasn't the most active of days, but it was a great day. Not a lot to report so good night :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love the costume!

October 31, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home