Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Sunday

This morning I woke up at 6:30 or so because I had to be at KTV to teach all morning. I split my time between six classes so it was Musical Classrooms on this Sunday morning.

After I finished, I just came home and relaxed all day in my bed. I caught up on youtube videos and just everything on the internet that I've been deprived of for the past ten days or so.

I took a nice pic today of the view outside my bathroom window. Random, I know, but I thought it was picturesque.



My Windows Vista seems to be a bootleg copy and can't get any updates. I also can't use my msn messenger because of the lack of certificate, and many web sites won't load unless I hand-pick each site to allow its certificate. Anyway, I'll once again take this laptop back to the damn computer store and ask them to install a legitimate Windows Vista system. Dammit, Vietnam! Seriously!

I'm going to call it an early night tonight because Dao is coming to get me at 8am. I will spend two hours talking with him and his brother and earn approximately 650,000 VND before heading off to KTV in the evening. I only teach two classes a day (90 minutes each), and for the month of November, I will only have had one day off, which was Teachers' Day on Thursday. I am going to have a MEGA paycheck, and that's not to mention the private lesson money I have coming my way. Life is super great right now! Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home