Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday

Friday doesn't mean much to me since I work on the weekends... but Happy Friday to everyone who is free the next two days.

Today, I got a package from my pops. I had ordered some spray paint accessories for Ti, the son of the family I rent from. My dad, also, put some Advil PM (Why?? No idea.) and extension cords in the box. My dad is awesome and will do anything for me. I'm so lucky, truly, to have been blessed with him as my father. Not just because of the box he sent me, of course, but I'm just speaking generally and in remembrance of things over these last crazy thirty-four years that he's done for me.


I had breakfast with Mr. Mark and Ms. Patsy, which is always fun. I'm, also, blessed to have them here with me. After that, I went home, screwed around with my internet that isn't working yet. Now, I'm stealing some cafe's wifi. Shh! Don't tell the government.

I taught two classes tonight. Both were wonderful. Ms. Patsy helped me with one. I love it when she joins my classes. She's always a bundle of joy.
Tomorrow will be a semi-busy day of teaching three classes, but I need the dough so I welcome work. Until next time..

2 Comments:

Blogger Patsy said...

Thank you Mista Michael Sir. I always come to your classes for a good time!

November 7, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm, Advil PM. Your dad is great. I didn't know him well at all, but my pops loved working with him.

Happy Friday!

November 8, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home