Monday, November 10, 2008

Magnificent Monday

Not much to write about today. It was a super easy day. I only taught one class tonight. I thought I was teaching two classes, but I got the wrong schedule. I was a bum all day. I downloaded a ton of updates for Windows on my laptop so hopefully it will stop crashing every day now. I watched Grey's Anatomy, Ellen, Desperate Housewives, and the Discovery Channel. I thought I looked a little handsome tonight so I took a picture. Seriously, I LOVE this easy life in Vietnam. I feel that all my hard work in college and me supporting myself all the way through those long years was completely worth the life that I live now. This is what I worked so hard for! I love my life! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home