Saturday, November 22, 2008

My "New" Laptop

My laptop has been returned... with a brand spanking new hard drive!!! So far, it's working as it should. So I'm pleased with that. It seems faster than it was running at the time of the multiple crashes. Now, I must go back and update all my blog entries with pictures from the past week.

Today was a busy day for me. I woke up before 8am and shortly thereafter headed to KTV to do some preparing for my lessons. I had two lessons on my schedule, but one of the teachers asked me if I could take his afternoon class so I did! I need the money for all these things I'm continually having to repair.

Speaking of which, I got a new cable for the spark plug on my bike, but I'm not sure that it solved the problem as my bike, again, wouldn't start just a few minutes ago upon leaving KTV. So, I wiggled the wire around, and off I went. I'll figure it out, I guess. I just called Little Michael, and he said the mechanic just replaced the wire, not the spark plug so tomorrow we will get that replaced. But I want/need a new bike anyway. A big, manly one.. so that's next on my agenda. Below is a pic of Big Michael and Little Michael.


Tomorrow, I am teaching the entire morning, starting a little after 7:30am so as soon as I finish installing all these programs, I'm off to bed. Ciao.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home