Thursday, November 20, 2008

Teachers' Day

Teachers' Day makes me happy! Last night, one of the classes, The Black Dragons, took me out after class to sing karaoke and drink beer. It was a fun time had by all. I really enjoyed it. My new friend, Minh, was there so we sang like fools. And... the students paid! Hooray for Teachers' Day!



This morning, I met up with Minh (his English name is Beckham) for coffee at a coffee shop on the river. His sister and a teacher at KTV, Anh, also joined us along with a few of her friends. Afterward, Minh and I took a short drive to see a local university and just ran the roads around town before going to Anh's home. Her family owns a clothing store, and they live in the back of the establishment. From there, we (minus Minh) went off to a milk tea (tra sua) place and had some nice drinks. It has been a good day so far.



Now, I am at Mr. Mark's and Ms. Patsy's home. We are having a party tonight for the teachers so I am really looking forward to that. Free food and beer! TRUE!!



I LOVE Teachers' Day! Everyone pays for me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home