Friday, November 28, 2008

Tiiiired

Didn't do too much today. Had breakfast with Lam, Dao, Mr. Mark, and Ms. Patsy, taught Duc for his private lesson, went home, rested, went motorcycle shopping with Sophia, went to KTV, taught two classes, ate ice cream with little Michael and Mr. Mark, and now I'm whipped and going to bed.

My pictures I submitted to google earth show up now so that's cool. There is a picture of Mr. Mark's house where I'm in the background that was approved. So now I'm forever captured there on google earth.

Good times. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessie_mcbloggerson said...

Friend, I got towed at D's apartment because you're supposed to have a resident parking sticker. Except the apartment managers don't enforce that, they just ask the residents to enforce it. And this time I parked in a section with especially pissy residents.
Now, how can I locate you on Google Earth?

November 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home