Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Wedding Day

This morning was Ms. Ha's wedding party. Unfortunately (or fortunately, maybe) for me, I was allergic to everything on the menu except the sticky rice and french fries. I know the reception wasn't about me.. but seriously...



After the reception, a few of us met up at a neighborhood coffee shop. A little beggar boy came by our table, and I wiped his snotty nose with a wet nap. Call it my duty for the day and chalk it up to my contribution to society. I didn't give him money, but I cleaned his little face.



This afternoon and evening, I taught three classes at KTV. Yaye for work and money! I took two days off last weekend because I was sick, had two days off this week because of Christmas and will have two days off next week for New Year's. I need all the work I can get right now.

Time for bed. I am teaching alllll morning tomorrow. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home