Friday, December 5, 2008

Bats!!

Okay .. so... why was there a damn bat hanging from the light in my class tonight? Why?? One of my students managed to get a couple of pics with his camera phone and sent it to me via yahoo messenger. What the hell? Vietnam, man... Vietnam.



Today was a good day. I had pho with Ms. Patsy and little Michael. Then we went to the post office to pick up some herbs I got in the mail from the states! They are supposed to make me healthy. Yaye! After that, Mr. Mark, Ms. Patsy, Judy, and I went to see the new Leonardo DiCaprio film. It was very entertaining, I must say.
I did finally get up the energy to work out for thirty minutes on my Gazelle exercise machine-thing. I now have burns on the insides of my thighs. Double underwear next time, perhaps.
I taught two classes tonight at KTV, and Ms. Yen observed my first one. Unfortunately, the lesson was the Gazette portion so it was all reading and a bit boring. I did make it entertaining, however, by having the students own companies and interview others for employment. Ms. Yen gave me some wonderful critiques which really helped me. I soooo respond to positivity and people genuinely trying to help me to make me a better teacher. I want to be the best I can possibly be and help my students be the best they can be. I can do that so much better with helpful and constructive criticism. That's just how I roll.
Now, I'm gonna hit the hay. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger icy_hoang said...

many new vocabulary....don't understand hehe =))

December 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home