Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve in Vietnam

I won't get a chance to write an entry tonight as I have two parties to go to so I'll write something now.

Today has been a good day so far. I slept in until after 9am. Co Mai and Mr. Phuong invited me over for lunch so I ate a little with them. Then I went to pick up Ms. Patsy so she could say goodbye to the family. She got a few shots on her camera that I can't wait to see and put up on my blog. Afterward, I hung my laundry up, and Ms. Patsy did some ironing. We shortly thereafter jetted off in search of Mr. Siu Siu's bakery, which we found. I just wanted to know for future reference the location of his shop.

Tonight, the New World class is having a karaoke extravaganza, complete with food and beer! Beer? Oh, I'm there! Afterward, Sophia's parents are having a party, and Ms. Patsy, Mr. Mark, and I will all have a sleepover there. I'm not sure if Nick will stay over or not, but the party will include food, alcohol, and lots of singing!

So, tonight is Ms. Patsy's last night in Bien Hoa. She's been here with me since almost the beginning (she arrived ten days after I did). I don't really want to talk about that, but Ms. Patsy, I'll miss you, and I will visit you in Wales... eventually! :)

I'm gonna get ready now.. need to bring my clothes in and pick out something to wear. See you tomorrow!

P.S. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I almost forgot!! I found a dead mouse in my hall this morning.. just ... dead.. in the middle of the floor. So random.. and weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home