Monday, December 1, 2008

Decent Monday

So this morning I FINALLY caught the frog that's been living in my bathroom and put it outside. Its skin had turned white. I don't know what that's about. Maybe it was anemic.

I went to Dao and Duc's today on my new scooter. The family was very impressed with it and gave me some wonderful advice should I ever get stopped by a police officer, "Don't sign any paper!" So noted.

I did manage to get a nap in today and woke up feeling pretty well. I took some Advil PM last night, and that helped a lot.

Today at KTV, I taught two wonderful classes. And now, I'm home and in bed resting since I'm still not 100%.

Ah, today was pay day, but I totally left work without picking it up. No problem. I'll get it tomorrow.

This blog is short because I didn't do much today except teach and rest. Until tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home