Friday, December 26, 2008

Fantastic Friday

I don't have too much to write about today, but I will post pictures below that I received today from the groom of the wedding I attended a couple of weekends ago.


I taught Dao and Duc this morning. It concluded the ten sessions they paid me for in advance. On Monday, I will being my second session. I really will miss those kids when they leave to study abroad. My challenge now is to keep the lessons interesting. I am now developing new ways to keep their attention. It can only improve my skills as a teacher.

I took one of Mr. Mark's classes tonight because he had a migraine. I need the extra work and money anyway. I had two wonderful classes tonight at KTV.

Afterward, I met some students at a karaoke bar and we sang it up!! I didn't bring my camera so no pictures. Sorry about that.

Now, I'm gonna get to bed. I am attending a wedding party tomorrow, and Giao and I will taxi there together. Unfortunately, I won't be drinking as I have three classes tomorrow at KTV.
Good night.


1 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

Glad I've found your blog, one of the very best of the kind.
Have a blossom blessing! And if you do drop by at mine, I sure hope
you at least blogbang me by watching my french creativitees from beginning to end
and mind my paypal donate boton for milk and nappy-diapers.
What's two or three bucks or euros to you?
Do note it means my salvation for I am desperate for survival
and that close to die from dispare and misery.

I realy need your help badly and your help is that simple, but then
we all need eachother one way or another sooner or later.
And you can allways count on me and my big hurted heart.
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, oh blessed one.

[Up to now ZERO is what I've got! Everybody is frightned
to be fooled by giving or I'm nothing but a dum ass by begging].

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

December 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home