Friday, December 26, 2008

Fantastic Friday

I don't have too much to write about today, but I will post pictures below that I received today from the groom of the wedding I attended a couple of weekends ago.


I taught Dao and Duc this morning. It concluded the ten sessions they paid me for in advance. On Monday, I will being my second session. I really will miss those kids when they leave to study abroad. My challenge now is to keep the lessons interesting. I am now developing new ways to keep their attention. It can only improve my skills as a teacher.

I took one of Mr. Mark's classes tonight because he had a migraine. I need the extra work and money anyway. I had two wonderful classes tonight at KTV.

Afterward, I met some students at a karaoke bar and we sang it up!! I didn't bring my camera so no pictures. Sorry about that.

Now, I'm gonna get to bed. I am attending a wedding party tomorrow, and Giao and I will taxi there together. Unfortunately, I won't be drinking as I have three classes tomorrow at KTV.
Good night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home