Monday, December 22, 2008

Feelin' Better

Today, I woke up feeling better, thankfully. I met Giao and her doctor friend for coffee and loaded up on some antibiotics. They are working so far as I am feeling a helluva lot better. She works in a hospital so she has friends who are doctors and pharmacists! Good friends to have handy, indeed.

Before setting off for my lunchtime meeting, I ate a little rice and pork with Co Mai, Mr. Phuong, and Uy. They really take good care of me.

After meeting with them, I went to KTV to prepare my lessons for the two classes I had tonight. I shortly thereafter went home and dozed off watching Animal Planet.

I was supposed to tutor Uy tonight, but he just messaged me to tell me that he would be staying in Saigon tonight so... after just getting off skype with my dad and stepmom, I am taking my behind to bed. I am teaching Dao and Duc in the morning at 9. Idioms again - what fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home