Friday, December 12, 2008

It's The Weeeekkeennnnnd, Baby!!

Happy Friday! Usually, it doesn't mean much to me as I generally work every day (Hey, trust me! I am NOT complaining about that!!), but tomorrow, I have a scheduled off day for the first time since Teachers' Day last month and only the second one since early October. I love what I do, and I am very thankful to God and to Mr. Thom for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be where I am in life. I love Vietnam.

This morning, I woke up at 8:30 and decided to cancel the private lesson with Dao and Duc as I didn't get to sleep until after 4:30am. I got a good four hours sleep in, but this morning was a good morning to just be a bum.

I met Giao and her coworker for coffee around lunchtime and came home and worked out on my exercise machine for thirty minutes while watching Ellen. Today, I didn't have the fan blowing on me so I got a good sweat in. It felt good.

I picked up a package in the afternoon at the post office. It was my vonage equipment that Brandon sent me from Korea back in mid October. He put a note in it saying hello which made me feel good. He was indeed the best roommate I've ever had.

Tonight, I taught two classes at KTV. I finally ate an omelet and bread in the cafeteria before my classes. Until that point, I hadn't eaten anything all day. I've been eating a lot less and exercising. I want to get healthy and in shape. I'm determined.

After teaching tonight, I took Mr. Nick home and met up with Sophia at her dvd store. We had noodles, and while we were outside at a table eating, this cutey patootey in a Santa suit rolled up with her mom. I managed to get a snapshot of her.


I'm gonna get to bed now. What ever will I do for my day off tomorrow? I may go off on my new scooter and explore. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home