Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nice Tuesday

Last night, I didn't get to sleep until around 4am. I don't know what my deal was. Dao and Duc didn't get back from Central Vietnam so I didn't have their lesson this morning. But I did meet Trang for lunch, and she gave me some interesting news. She and Long have separated because he admitted to her to having two mistresses on the side. What a jerk! I'm so glad that I made the choice to stop hanging out with him. I just can't respect that. I don't mean to come off as judgmental because God knows I have my issues, but my mom ran out on my family when I was a child for another man (who was my stepfather for 20 years until his death last year) so I just can't respect someone for cheating on their spouse. Trang is very sad, and I feel terrible for her. She's so nice and has a good heart. I really hope she will be okay. I'm praying for her.

Shortly after I got home, Giao called me to have coffee with her and Mr. Minh. Giao is a physical therapist in the same hospital that Minh is a doctor at. Their friend, Vinh, who is a pharmacist at the same hospital also joined us. It was a nice two hour coffee meeting.

I taught two good classes at KTV tonight and met the new teacher, Nick, from England. He was very tired as he had just arrived today. He's tall, so I remain the shortest cracker teacher at KTV. Today was also Little Michael's last day at KTV. I will miss seeing him around the office for sure.

I need to get to bed because in the morning, Mark and I are meeting Little Michael and Nick for pho and then taking a refrigerator over to Little Michael for his graduation present. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I feel so bad for your friend....cheating is definitely something I have no respect for either!
Anyhow....I am so impressed at you blogging every single day...what dedication! hahhhaah!

December 10, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home