Saturday, January 10, 2009

10 January

This morning, I arose early in order to teach a class and a half at KTV. My first class was like teaching the dead... seriously. I now know what Ms. Giao was talking about when she says, "They're not smart." Ms. Giao, you were 100% accurate!! They were as slow as a turtle in a hurricane.

After teaching that class and half of another, I went home and took a long nap. I woke up, got dressed, and left for KTV to teach another class. Afterward, Ms. Yen prepped me for some oral tests I'm giving tomorrow.


Tonight, I met Sophia and her parents for dinner at a new restaurant that opened tonight. The service was so terrible. It was the first and last time for that restaurant. Give me Lang Toi any day!! Long (Dragon) and his friend met us as we were leaving. That was nice. And I got to see my hyung, Joo Hyun, so I was very happy about that.

Now, I'm gonna get to bed because I have to teach and give tests early in the morning. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, was this a candid shot or did you actually pose for it? LOL
looking great mike!

January 11, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home