Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 January

Due to the fact that I took a four hour nap yesterday afternoon, I couldn't get to sleep until 5 this morning. I woke up at 8:30am and met Mr. Mark shortly after for pho.

I came home and exercised for a half hour, took a rest, and exercised for another half hour. I did all my laundry today. Hooray for that!

Tonight, I taught two classes at KTV. Below is a pic of the Young Stars class I taught tonight. We had a fun class, and I really enjoy teaching them.


I am now in bed getting ready to watch American Idol. It's a day behind here, but I am SOOO excited to be keeping up with it because last year in Korea, there was SURELY no American programming to be found. Vietnam's got tons of American programs. So tonight from 11:30 to 1:30am, I'm watching the first episode of Season 8. Yes, I have to wake up at 5:30am to teach at the high school in the morning, but the lack of sleep will be worth it! Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home