Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fat Ass Tumbling

This is a video of me tumbling for the monks at a Buddhist temple. Seriously.. when am I going to realize I'm just too big and too old to continue doing this!?!? Meh - the standing back was good, though...
video

...until the end. At least all those years of training taught me how to fall correctly. (Looking for the positives... ha!) Not bad for a 35 year old, eh?

Starting today, I'm monitoring my weight. I'm 97 kg. I want to be 88kg when I visit the states in September. Not too far to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Davila Stephens said...

I love it! I still think its awesome you can still tumble! and , YES, I saw the pic on your blog of us, and I commented on it a while back.

January 29, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Patsy said...

Keep it up Michael... you can do it!

January 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home