Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fat Ass Tumbling

This is a video of me tumbling for the monks at a Buddhist temple. Seriously.. when am I going to realize I'm just too big and too old to continue doing this!?!? Meh - the standing back was good, though...


...until the end. At least all those years of training taught me how to fall correctly. (Looking for the positives... ha!) Not bad for a 35 year old, eh?

Starting today, I'm monitoring my weight. I'm 97 kg. I want to be 88kg when I visit the states in September. Not too far to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! I still think its awesome you can still tumble! and , YES, I saw the pic on your blog of us, and I commented on it a while back.

January 29, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Patsy said...

Keep it up Michael... you can do it!

January 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home