Thursday, January 15, 2009

A fun day... kind of

My alarm woke me up at 6:01am. I slept LATE this morning.. oh yeah!! It was coollllldddd this morning!! I had to put on my sweater again. I taught four classes at Tran Dai Nghia High School, and I'll see those kiddies again in three weeks because now... I'M ON CHINESE NEW YEAR VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three weeks, baby!!!!!!

I took a long nap this afternoon and taught one class at KTV tonight. Afterward, I met the Black Dragons class for beer and karaoke, and here are a few shots. Toward the end of our stint, Mr. Nick showed up, and shortly thereafter I was kidnapped by another party who invited me to sing, drink beer, and wouldn't let me leave. Oh well... I got a free beer out of it. Cheers!





Tomorrow, I'm going to the beach for a few days. Good night!! .. And see ya when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home