Monday, January 5, 2009

The Good Life

Mannn... my life here in Vietnam is wonderful. I can definitely get used to this teaching only in the evenings thing, having my days free, and making more than enough money left over after paying the bills. Living in a third world country is amazing!! No joke!

This morning, I met up with Mark for pho, and then we jetted off for coffee afterward. Cena joined us, and then he and I went to buy an AUTHENTIC Windows Vista cd. It was all of $87 here in Vietnam whereas it's $300 in the states. Why the price difference? Someone please enlighten me as to why everything in America is so damn expensive!!

At lunchtime, I met up with the lovely Ms. Giao for a second round of coffee. Oh.. what a rough life it is! Just lots of lounging around drinking coffee...

In the afternoon before work, I had a good thirty minute workout on my cardio machine. Then, I showered and off I went to work.

After teaching two classes at KTV, I went back to the dentist to get my crown put in and get my teeth bleaching equipment. I absolutely love my dentist. She has a lovely spirit and takes very good care of me. She stayed open until after 10pm waiting for me to get off work.

I'll post another picture from yesterday's visit. For now, sleepy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home