Sunday, January 11, 2009

I miss Ms. Patsy

Ms. Patsy, come back!!!

That's all I had to say about that.

This morning started early.. about 6:45. I had to report to KTV at 7:30 to work two shifts. They were very easy as I tested two classes and did flash cards with the rest. How awesome is my job!! I wore a pullover/sweater for the first time since I've been here. Who would have thought I would have to wear such a thing in Vietnam!!? But.. it was chilly this morning!

I'm trying to remember what I did all day. Oh, that's right! It was American Idol MARATHON Day today on Star World (this American tv station here in Vietnam). It's still on. I'm watching the season finale from last year. It's great catching up because I missed all this last year when I was in Korea. Not so much American tv programs there. I LOOOVE Korea!!

It's a lazy day today, basically. Life is good. I love where I am now in my life. Good night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home