Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11 February

Today started early as I woke up around 6am. I met Mark for pho and just goofed off all day, really. I ventured out to Coopmart to get some Milano cookies and milk. This was, of course, after I exercised. I rewarded myself - heh!

I taught 1 1/2 classes tonight at KTV. Ms. Yen was supposed to observe my class, but she ended up not coming. Maybe another time.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to teach at Tran Dai Nghia in the morning because I haven't heard anything. It's really becoming such a hassle to work there. Not much money for the preparation I have to do, and I still haven't got paid from January. Mr. Thom told me to not go back until they got their act together so that is what I'm going to do. I'm just... not happy working there, I guess. It's just too much.

I'm gonna head to bed now. I guess I'll know when I wake up if I'm working in the morning. Who knows what's going on? Grrr! G'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home