Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another passport day

This morning, I met Tanh Ban in Saigon as we went to the US Consolate to apply for my new passport. I got some paperwork there, have to file a criminal report tomorrow, and go back on Friday. Below are some pics of Ban and I from this past weekend.


After I came back from Saigon, I took about a three hour nap. I was beat. I taught two classes at KTV tonight, came home and ate rice with Ti, and here I am typing in my blog. Oh, two wonderful compliments in two days: Yesterday, Mai told me I've lost weight and tonight Thim told me I've lost weight. YAYE!!! Those compliments keep me motivated to continue to be healthy and lose weight.

As promised, here are more pics from the retreat over the weekend. Good night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home