Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My backyard is gone!

So, there was a jungle behind my house when I first moved in four or so months ago. Before I left for Ba Ria on Sunday, some workers had started clearing it out. I figured it's something they do once a year to control the mosquito population or the vegetation. So, to my astonishment, when I came back from the temple yesterday, everything was gone (with the exception of a tree or two). It's all dirt!! Apparently, there is a school being built. My quiet jungle of a backyard is going to become a noisy bombardment of children! Grrr..! Below are some before and after shots. So sad. Be sure to click on the picture so it will enlarge. It's difficult to get a grasp of the dire situation from viewing only the thumbnails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home