Thursday, March 19, 2009

91.9 kg

Hooray for my weight!

How lazy was I today? I woke up at 9am.. can you believe that? I have my alarm set for 5:45 in the morning so I can get up and run at the park. My machine is getting boring, and I need to spice up my cardio routine a bit. I'm gonna attempt to get up and run at that time. The good news is that I don't teach until 6pm so I can just go back to sleep after I run. Laazzzyyy!!!

Not much to report today. Taught two classes tonight at KTV. Some stupid girl was going the wrong way on her crappy motorcycle and ran into me. I was nice and politely told her in body language and my limited Vietnamese that she shouldn't drive on that side of the road. Her mom (I assume) was on the back of her bike and told me in Vietnamese that they were just about to turn. So yeah.. who drives on the opposite side of the road to make a turn.. in the dark? Seriously! Whatever.

I talked to Tanh Ban and Thai Vy on webcam tonight. Well, I have a webcam; they don't. So I'm going to give them my old web cam that I no longer use so that we can all see each other. Technology is truly amazing that I can see them and they can see me.. and they are on a mountain that is as remote as anything you can possibly imagine.. but there's internet. Wow!

I'm gonna go to bed now. I really hope I get inspired enough to wake up early to run. 'Nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home