Monday, March 30, 2009

I only gained 1 kg

... after all the chocolate and beer I had yesterday. I did get up at 6am and run for thirty minutes around the park. I saw Mr. Phong there and power walked a round with him. Then I ran home. I ate three bowls of rice, a few bits of pork, and a few veggies at lunch. I didn't eat anything after that because of the huge lunch I ate. Are my blogs starting to revolve around food? It appears so. Anyway, I'm anxious to see what I weigh in at in the morning.

I met Giao for coffee at 4, and we had a nice chat before I had to teach two classes tonight. I've taught a LOT this month, and I'm going to have a very nice paycheck in two days. I can finally send some money home to my bank account and pay on my credit card. I've got to start saving money for my trip home in September.

I'm going to go to sleep now. Maybe I'll get up in the morning and run around the park, or maybe I'll just work out on my machine. We'll see how I feel. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home