Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saltine Crackers and Wallflower Refills



If anyone is reading this from the states, could you PLEASE send me a care package of these items to me here in Vietnam? I would love you forever! The wallflower refills are available at Bath and Body Works. Any fragrance is fine. I love them all. My address is below. Please.. somebody.. anybody... send me a care package :) Many MANY thanks in advance!!

Kien Thuc Viet English School
Attn: Michael Strahan
71/4B Truong Dinh Street, Group 1, Tan Mai Ward
Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, VietNam

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutster said...

hey michael...i'm alicia and aurelia's sister...i could hook you up with those if you still really want them...i like your blog and what you're doing with your life over there! Take care!

April 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Angela! I haven't seen you since Homecoming 1997 - wow! But, YES, I would for SURE love some Saltine crackers and Bath and Body wallflower refills! No one has come to my rescue yet! Thanks a MILLION!! Good to hear from you!

April 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home