Monday, March 9, 2009

A Few Bowls of Rice and an Hour Workout

Here's how my day went:

Woke up at 6am, went back to sleep, woke up at 8am. It was heavenly. Watched videos, caught up on news, watched tv, exercised for thirty minutes, ate rice and a little pork with Uy and Mr. Phong, took a three-hour nap, woke up, did another thirty-minute workout on my cardio machine, showered, got dressed, went to work, visited Mr. Mark for a bit, drank tea, came home, talked to em, and here I am in my bed watching tv. How's that for a boring day!?

Back on my diet today. I ate wayyy too much chocolate yesterday so this week I'm gonna be extra healthy and get in good workouts.

Ah, I also learned that yesterday along with Mr. Mark and Mr. Nick, Mr. Duc was fired as well. I don't so much mind that decision, though. He was an ass to me the last couple of weeks and it was obvious that he wasn't happy with his job. Mark and Nick have already found teaching jobs so I'm happy for them.

Now, I'm gonna turn in. Gotta lot of working out and a little eating to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home