Friday, April 10, 2009

10 April

Sorry about the lackluster title. I'm tired.

This morning, I woke up at 5:15 and ran out the door at 5:30am. Today was a little different as I threw 20, yes TWENTY, standing back tucks along with my usual run. Yaye me! Abwork!! I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow when I wake up.

When I returned home from my run, two of the monks from the temple were there waiting. I took a shower, joined them and Co Mai for coffee and eggs, and we taxid off to another temple here in town where there is some sort of five-day Buddhist retreat. I saw a lot of the monks and nuns there. I was so happy to see them, and I got to spend some time with Tien. He was happy to see me, and I was happy to see him. I stayed at the temple and visited with the monks until 10am. Then, I came home via motorbike taxi. Fun!

Of course, I took a two hour nap upon my return, woke up, and went into work about 2pm to do some early prep for the two lessons I had tonight. I think it's the start of rainy season as it's been raining every day. I got caught in a downpour, but thank goodness for durable raincoats in Vietnam!

Jimmy wore the shirt I gave him tonight. I kinda figured he would. If he hadn't, I would have been disappointed.

I'm going to hit the hay now. Early morning tomorrow as usual. Good night.



    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home