Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!!

This morning I slept until 7am. That was too late for me to run at the park. Actually, it wasn't, but that's the excuse that was implanted in my head. I did eat pho with Mr. Mark for the first time in WEEKS! It was good to see him and catch up.

I did get a jog in this afternoon about 3. Maybe I got about a mile and a half run out if it. It was hot; I was lazy.

I taught a class tonight at KTV, and today was PAYDAY!!! Good times for that.

I met Tommy and William after work for coffee. Now, I'm home and gonna watch tv before crashing. Below are some pics I took tonight of Sophia's class. I wore all black to look thinner.. haha. Good night.



And you can follow me on twitter now!



    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home