Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Monday

Last night was such a strange night. I fell asleep before 8pm and woke up at exactly midnight. I couldn't get back to sleep so I stayed up, playing chess, and checking videos. Oh, I beat the computer at chess last night without even getting one of my pieces captured!! I took a picture of it to prove it! Sometimes, I'm a nerd.

So I finally fell asleep, I guess, between 3 and 4am. At 5:30, it was storming so I opted to continue sleeping instead of running, obviously. I woke up at 7am, checked email, news, and ran the park at about 7:45am. I don't like running at that time - too many people in the streets. Believe it or not, at this stage in my life, I don't like being looked at, stared at, and generally being the center of attention. Hard to believe, I know, but it's true and how I feel. So, I'll go in the morning at my usual 5:30am to avoid the awkward glances and competition with traffic.
After I finished my run, I met Mark for pho. His school really seems to be taking off, and I'm happy for him. I got home from breakfast, and took a nap. So lazy! I woke up about 1pm, I guess, and just watched tv and goofed off, basically. It was a good day to be lazy so I took advantage of it.

I went into work a little early to prepare my lessons for the two classes I taught tonight. I love my job because I don't teach until 6pm every day! It's a wonderful life to have the entire day free, teach a class or two, make wonderful money, and live in a third world country where money goes super far. I am extremely content with my life. Not to mention my "em yeu."

So, now, I'll go to sleep. Gotta wake up early to run in the morning. Three miles tomorrow.. three miles. I'll try to do it without stopping. Good night, everyone!


follow me on Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home