Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day with the Girls

This morning started with a wonderful run at 6am. I got a very good workout in by running around the park and lake. Step by step, my endurance will build up and I will exercise longer.

After finishing my workout, I showered, of course, and Sophia and I took a taxi to Big C to go shopping. I found a great shirt and tie store there that has shirts for big people (me). Everyone in this country is so small. I think it's because of the fact that Vietnam has yet to be infiltrated by fast food chains such as McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Popeye's, etc. So I bought two shirts and two ties. Very happy about that. Also went to the supermarket and bought some things I desperately needed, including new earphones for my mp3.

When I returned from shopping, I met Giao for lunch, and we had a nice lunch together. I wasn't feeling spectacularly well (maybe from all the exercising or the absence of breakfast) so I went home and took a good nap. I woke up, exercised another thirty minutes on my machine, and headed off to work to teach a class at KTV. After class, I met up with a few students, and we had coffee together. Some students like me... and that makes me feel good. :)

I'm going to bed now. Gotta get up early to run that park and lake again! Good night.

Twitter updates below:




    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home