Saturday, April 18, 2009

Feeling a bit Better

So, yesterday morning and this morning I didn't run because I was just so tired. I don't know why. Maybe I exercised too much during the week. Anyway, I am feeling better tonight and hope to hit the park tomorrow running again. As my student told me on Friday, "Teacher, you look thinner.. but.. you're still fat." Thanks.

Today, I slept in until about 7am and really just stayed in bed all morning. Em came over about 1pm and brought grapes and Vitamin C. I was forced to eat and drink both. Afterward, we took a very long nap. It was wonderful. We got up and went to dinner at Lang Toi. We had a great meal together and enjoyed each other's company. After finishing, I went to work to teach a class tonight. It was an enjoyable class.

Now, of course, I'm in bed. "A Haunting" is about to come on Discovery Channel... so I'm bundled up in my sheets and going to watch it. Scary shows put me to sleep. Good night.



    follow me on Twitter



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home