Thursday, April 30, 2009

Freedom from the Commies Day

Today, South Vietnam (where I live) celebrated their national day of freedom from the rule of the Communist North. Although, I'm not so sure about this holiday because all of Vietnam is still Communist. So.. I'm confused about that.
Anyway, tonight I took Sophia and her family out to dinner. They have always been so wonderful to me so I wanted to do something nice for them. Here are some photos we took tonight.
Going to sleep now. Gotta get up early to take the bus to the mountain town of DaLat for a three day getaway! Very excited about it! No laptop. Just my friend, me, the mountains, and lots of relaxation! See ya on Sunday!












    follow me on Twitter

    1 Comments:

    Blogger aureliajoy said...

    I'm jealous!! I could use a get away myself. Have fun and post pictures when you get back!

    May 2, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home