Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Ahhhh!! I just posted all about my day and lost all my info! Here goes again: the short version.

I slept in until 6am. I didn't run. No rest on Easter Sunday in this communist country so I taught two shifts at KTV in the morning. I finished at 11:15 and Giao and I met Jimmy and Hung at Sun and Sand Cafe for lunch. This place has become Giao and my hangout on the weekends. Afterward, Jimmy and I came back to my crib and chilled for the afternoon.

Jimmy left, and I opted not to take a nap and instead went to Coopmart to buy milk and double chocolate Milano cookies. I was missing my friends and family on this holiday, so I drank some Korean red wine (bokbunja) that I had in my fridge. Yes, yes, I drank alone. Isn't that a sign of alcoholism? Anyway, I'll run it all off in the morning. Below are some pics from lunch. Giao will KILL me when she sees her pic! Later.


    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home