Saturday, April 4, 2009

King's Death Anniversary.. or something

So today is a Vietnamese holiday. It's the anniversary (not sure which) of a king's (again, not sure which) death. However, that did not deter Mr. Thom from scheduling a meeting this morning at 9am.

To start the day, I woke up at 5:30am, and I was out of the house by 5:45am running up a storm! I knew that today I would be drinking beer and eating my behind off because my friend, Tuan Anh, was coming up from Saigon so I ran extra!

I met Tina and Philip from the Espresso class for coffee at 8am. They ate breakfast, but I just had coffee.

After the meeting, Tuan Anh came up, and we hung out and had lunch. Tonight, we ate Korean with Joo Hyun, my hyung, and Sophia. Here are some pics below. Now, I'm going to bed because I must work in the morning... Good night.



Twitter Updates:



    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home