Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Morning in Saigon

Seriously, I must be on crack.. again. I woke up at 4:40 this morning and was out the door at 5:30am to go running. Who gets up that early to go running? I've got problems!!

Giao and I left this morning at 9am to go to Saigon to run errands. I didn't know she gets carsick. Poor her. :( We went to the US consulate to pick up my passport. Then, we went to another building to drop my passport off so that I could apply for my VISA. That will be in soon. Then I'll officially be legal again! yaye! After our appointment, we went SHOPPING at Saigon Square. I bought a couple of Abercrombie shirts and picked up one for Jimmy as well. I hope he likes it, and I hope it fits. I'll give it to him tomorrow. I got Giao a dress for being so lovely and accompanying me to Saigon. "ma nho odau??"

Giao and I got back into Bien Hoa about 1pm. Of COURSE I took a nap. Some things never change.

I taught two classes tonight at KTV. They were fine. I'm a little sore and tired from this morning's "Up before dawn" marathon. I'm really trying to be 90kg by the end of the week. I'm stuck at 91kg.. grrrr!! Maybe tomorrow I'll put it two sessions instead of one.

Time for bed now. Gotta get up early to run. Good night.



    follow me on Twitter


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    before I got pregnant, I used to get up at 0445 to run...I just liked the quietness, and the total loneliness of it I guess....no cars, no people, and not having to rush getting ready for work when I was done running.

    April 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home