Saturday, April 11, 2009

My New Backyard = Soccer Field

So this morning, I almost slept late, but I got a text at 5:15am from my friend, Charlie, who wanted to run with me. So, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and headed out the door at 5:25am, met him at 5:30am, and off we ran to the park. Poor Charlie - he couldn't hang with me :) yaye for my stamina! He walked a lot while I ran my usual 2 1/2 miles. I threw one standing back just for the hell of it. It was kind of nice to have a running buddy, but I felt like it held me back a little because I don't like to talk when I'm running. I have my mp3 going, and I'm in my zone.

After that, I showered, got dressed, and taught a class at KTV at 7:30am. I finished at 9:15am, and quickly came home because Jimmy and I had plans for the rest of the morning and all afternoon. We hung out at my house in the morning and went next door to a coffee shop for lunch. After that, we saw the movie "Unborn" at the movie theater. It was okay. We came home and surely did take a two-hour nap. I woke up so "out of it." He went home, and I got dressed to teach another class at KTV at 7:30pm. It was a very good class, and I enjoyed it.

Now, I'm home and getting ready for bed because Charlie and I are running again at 5:30am. And after that, I'll teach two classes in the morning at KTV, then hang out with Jimmy after that.

Below, my new backyard, a soccer field. And a pic of Jimmy. Good night.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home