Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nino and Luis

The semester before my graduation, two very special friends played an important role in my life. I had a rough time the semester before, landing in some trouble, and ended up in Collette Dorm. Luis immediately befriended me, and I became very close with him. Nino and I were already friends and grew even closer that semester. Good friends are forever. I miss those guys. They called me yesterday from the states. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk long as I was in the middle of lunch, but it was great to hear their voices and a wonderful feeling to know that they were thinking about me. Miss you guys!

Photo 1: With Nino and Photo 2: With Luis






    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home