Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh what a good day!

This morning, I woke up about 5:15. I headed out the door at 5:30am to run. I got a good run in as I ran all the way to the park, did 2.15 miles there, and ran back home. I didn't tumble this morning. My back was hurting so I just ran. Run, Forrest, Run!!

Afterward, I met Mark for breakfast. It was rushed as I had to get home because Jimmy and I were going to see an early movie. Of course, he was super late - which is the Vietnamese way. I need to learn that. As of yet, I'm still taking everyone at face value when it comes to time.

Anyway, Jimmy showed up about 10:30 maybe. We caught the 12:15 movie of Uninvited and had lunch at Coopmart after the movie.

Side note: He liked the shirt I bought him yesterday.

After eating lunch, I bought a few things at the supermarket, and we came home. He had to set off for church so he left when it stopped raining, which was around 3:30, I think.

Of course, I napped for about an hour and a half, woke up, and exercised for thirty minutes while watching the Idol results. Yes, two workouts today, but I had eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast and rice and pork for lunch. Remember, my goal for Saturday is to be 90kg. Basically, 90kg means I am under 200lbs (199, to be exact). And I haven't been out of the 200s for two and a half years. I will be so happy! And I'll be even HAPPIER when I get down to 84kg. Try Try Try!!

Tonight, I taught one class at KTV. It was good, but I'm tired now so off to bed I go. Gotta wake up early to run, ya know! Good night!



    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home