Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roses!

This morning, I started my run at 5:30. My goal today was to run 3 miles non-stop. I did it! And then some.. I ran to the park, did three miles there, and was starting on my back tucks when Charlie showed up. He slept late. Anyway, while he ran his mile and a half, I threw TWENTY standing backs. My back is feeling it tonight, though. No more standing backs for a while. But yaye for my power run!

After running, Charlie and I hung out for a bit before he had to go to work at 8am. I came home and took a little nap. Jimmy came to my house a little after 11am, and we went to Big C for lunch at Pizza Hut - hooray! Then we went shopping, and I bought a shirt and tie combo, some milk, some file folders, and some KOREAN NOODLES!!! Hoorah! I'm surely about to eat some now.

We came back from shopping, and Jimmy went to the market to buy roses and a vase for my bare living/dining room table. He said to me, "You need flowers." So.. he went and bought a dozen roses, cut them all, and arranged them in a vase for me. :D It was a good day.

We crashed for a couple of hours, and then I went to KTV to teach a shift and a half. I'm going to eat my noodles and go to bed because tomorrow is a busy day. Gotta run early, then Jimmy and I are going to Saigon to run some errands, then back to teach two classes in the evening. Pictures of Jimmy and flowers below. Good night.






    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home