Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wonderful Sunday

Canceled my classes this morning at KTV because I just need one day to relax. Although I only teach two classes a day, I'm working every single day now. I just need a day every now and again to sleep in the morning and just rest. Especially since I've been feeling tired lately, I needed this morning to rest in bed so that's what I did.

Em came over just before noon. We had a good visit and then went out for lunch. After that, we went to the market to buy me a clothes' rack. With my new and improved body, I'm buying new clothes left and right. yaye for cheap Abercrombie shirts in Saigon Square!!

We came home and then took a two and a half hour nap. Both of us. Wow! It was great and much needed after the exercise we did before lunch.

Em made banana pies for me, washed dishes, and then had to go to church. I feel lonely, but.. all for the right reasons. Being in love again totally kicks ass. I want this time in my life to last forever. Life is wonderful.

Off to bed now. Gotta get up early and run around the park. Good night, everyone.



    follow me on Twitter



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home