Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Location! Location! Location!

So... today was my first day back running in two weeks because I was sick sick sick!! I didn't get a good workout in because it seems everyone wants to stop me and practice their English. If you know me, you know I'm extremely social and friendly (hello! MSU Homecoming King!!).
However, when I'm working out, I have my mp3 on, am listening to music, and have only ONE thing in mind - exercising! It's my time to myself. I don't want to be stopped and talked to. Hence, the primary reason for wearing my mp3. Starting tomorrow, I will run down the street - no more Bien Hung Park. I still have about 15 lbs I want to lose, and I can't do that if I stop and start and stop and start. It's bothersome at best. Does anyone else feel like I do? Do you just not want to be bothered when you're working out? Or am I just being cranky?




1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Woods said...

Hi Mike, I've never posted on your blog before, but have posted several times on Patsy's Wise Woman Travels. I'm posting with you today to let you know what fun it is to see you decked out in Homecoming King regalia as well as to let you know I've been enjoying following your blog. With best wishes, Catherine

May 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home