Monday, May 4, 2009

My Trip to DaLat

So, I arrived home yesterday after spending a few days in the mountain town of DaLat. I was surprised that I didn't see a lot of foreigners there. Maybe they were smart and stayed away as it was cold and rained the entire time I was there. The buses were all booked on the way back until Monday night. I couldn't wait until then to come back, so I opted to take a taxi for the 5+ hour ride home. My thoughts on visiting DaLat can be summed up with the following statements: 'Once is enough!' and 'Never again!'
Luckily, I had my friend, Vuong, to keep me company. Aside from the rain, cold, and crowds of people, there were some bright spots. I'll be posting some photos from my adventures throughout the week. Below is a picture that best describes every day I was there.





    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home