Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Same Location, Different Time

For some reason (maybe it was the 3 bags of M&Ms I ate last night along with the can of 7up I drank at Sophia's house), I didn't get to sleep until almost 5am. I woke up at 8:30ish this morning and was out the door at 8:45am to run around the park. The Vietnamese people don't like the sun so much as they value light skin (and not skin cancer so much). I thought it might be the perfect opportunity to get a good run in without being disturbed. Goldmine! I was right! I didn't get talked to, stalked, bothered, or annoyed ONE time because everyone is gone at that time of day! So.. that's what I'm doing. From now on, I'm running after 8:30am. Plus, I sweat more so more weight loss, right? Sometimes, I'm a genius!
Below are a couple of pics from last night. Went to Sophia's new house to check out the big five story five bedroom house that we'll be moving into next month. Sooo excited about the move!! More privacy! And no children banging on my window invading my space. AND I'll be with other "foreigners!" As much as I love the Vietnamese people and culture, I miss my own. So living with four other Western teachers will be good for my soul.










    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home