Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Wednesday Morning... So far

It's now 10:20 on Wednesday morning, and here's how my morning has gone so far:

I woke up at 4:30 this morning so I could head out the door and run at 4:45am. This morning, I ran the longest distance (without stopping) I've ever run before: 6.2km (roughly 3.85 miles). I'm very proud of myself for 1. getting up that early and 2. running that distance. Not easy with a reconstructed knee (ACL, PCL, MCL) from a series of gymnastics injuries back in the day. I also am 198lbs today. I was 246lbs just ten months ago. Almost 50 lbs, and still have about 15 more to go.

I came home, showered, and napped for about twenty minutes before meeting Mr. Mark for ph. We caught up and said goodbyes because he's going back to the UK tomorrow for a couple of months. I really hope he comes back as promised.

I wanted to go swimming this morning, but the weather is terrible - thunderstorm! Maybe later.

At any rate, I'm feeling great and healthier! Life is good. Below are some more photos I took while in Saigon last weekend with Colin and Sara.

This girl was sleeping right on her motorcycle in the middle of the day in the park!


One of the things I love about Vietnam: At any given moment, a chicken will cross your path no matter where you are!



    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home