Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clubbin'

Yesterday was PAYDAY!!! So after work, Harley, Nancy, and I met up with Vinh and Minh from the Young Stars class to celebrate. We ate and drank some beer.. a lot of beer for me, actually. I swore it off when I started the new year. Oh well... I fell off the wagon in July so I guess that's not too bad. Afterward, we all (sans Minh) went out to Olympic Club to get our drink on some more! I don't remember a lot, but thankfully Nancy snapped a photo before security made her put her camera away. The photo is fuzzy.. like my recollection of the event. Anyway, we got in about 1am. I'd like to write more about the night, but I simply just don't remember.


    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home