Monday, July 6, 2009

Some Views of My Bed

I know I'm totally going overboard with all this, but it's the first time I've bought a bed in 11 years - no joke! My old bed lasted me through a house in Lake Charles, Louisiana, through two apartments in Delray Beach and Boca Raton, Florida, back to another house in LCLA and to its final destination, my apartment in Lake Charles. I sold it the semester that I graduated to my friend, Shana, who is now the proud owner. I then moved to South Korea, where a bed was provided and then to Vietnam, again where a bed was provided for the almost eleven months I was renting a small house. Now, I've moved across town here in Bien Hoa, Vietnam, to my new, big house with, again, my very own bed!

    follow me on Twitter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home